Thursday, June 09, 2016

Gallery Exhibition


Broken Barn
Original Photograph
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

I was thrilled to receive confirmation today that 7 of my photographs have been selected for inclusion in a group exhibition this summer at our local Art Gallery.

The exhibition is part of the biennial Saskatchewan Prairie Light Photography Festival 2016 and my work will share space with fellow members of the Image West Photographic Association.

The image above is being used to accompany the exhibition announcement on their webpage and I'm very excited to have my work validated in such an exciting way. 

The exhibition will open July 4th and continue through August 27th with an artist's reception on July 16th. Full details can be found on the Art Gallery of Swift Current website.

4 comments:

  1. wow! Congratulations! This is so exciting...I'm going to check out the gallery and see exactly how far you are from me....I would love to see the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your beautiful photography is getting the recognition it/you deserve. I have long admired your artistic skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I too have been a long time fan of your work! To be validated in this way must feel very, very good. You deserve it, Carolynn. So happy for you! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations! Very richly deserved. I love the broken barn photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.