Friday, June 03, 2016

Today Is Brought To You By the Letters B & C


B is for Bellybutton
Original Watercolour Illustration
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

I recently completed two letters in my growing collection of my alphabet themed series. I'm having fun with it and am steadily adding new creations.

C is for Curiosity
Original Watercolour Illustration
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

In the interest of full disclosure, I really do think faeries live in my garden and alternate worlds exist just beyond the veil. 

C is for Curiosity Detail
Original Watercolour Illustration
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

Ssssh....don't tell anyone!

These will be available as limited edition prints in my Etsy shop soon! In the meantime, check out the new pricing on many favourites.

**********

All shipping worldwide is FREE for until June 5th in my Society6 shop. Stop by for a visit and treat yourself or someone you know to something unique and playful today!



1 comment:

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.