Thursday, August 04, 2016

Bathing Beauty


Bathing Beauty
Original Watercolour Illustration
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

Our summer has been unusually wet, which is odd because everyone was bracing for drought conditions this year.

I wanted to create an image that captured the essence of a lazy, sun drenched day at the beach watching the waves roll in. Those days seem like a distant memory for me, so I gave it a slightly retro flair.

Bathing Beauty is available to purchase in my Society6 shop now and is available framed or unframed. Take advantage of FREE international shipping now through August 7th!

1 comment:

  1. I love this new style of painting (as I love all your styles!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.