Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A New Season

Autumn Harvest
Original Photograph
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

It's been a while since I've shared here. What with sick animals and back aches and broken washing machines - the list goes on - it's been a very stressful few weeks here, dare I say months? I'm ready for a new season.

In the midst of all that chaos, we're still hoping to sell our house. We had to let our "new" home go and are prepared to settle into another winter here, but we remain open to whatever unfolds. In the meantime, I've been doing a lot of baking.

I managed to finish a project I started in August that was a little different for me. I may still tweak it a bit, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Watch for it to appear in my Society6 shop soon!

Feral Stare
Original Watercolour Illustration
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

There's still time to enter to win a copy of my print "Gracie". Contest closes Friday, September 30th. Full contest details in the Summer issue of RURAL magazine.

Follow me on Facebook @CarolynnAnctilArtist and on Instagram @CarolynnAnctil for all the lastest news!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you, Carolynn. Summer kept me away from blogging regularly too, but I am happy to be back and catching up with everyone. I do love your work. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.