Saturday, October 01, 2016

InkTober



Inktober
Original Ink Illustration
by Carolynn Anctil © 2016

I've decided to participate in InkTober this year. Brainchild of illustrator, Jake Parker, The Inktober Initiative is a 31 day challenge to improve inking skills and develop positive drawing habits - both of which I could certainly benefit from.

I may not do a drawing every day of the month because life has a way of intervening. There are a few things I'd like to work on to improve, so I likely won't follow the daily prompts either. I will, however, give it my best attempt to produce something as often as possible throughout the month of October.


I'll be posting my illustrations on social media. 
Follow me on
Instagram @CarolynnAnctil and 
Facebook @CarolynnAnctilArtist 
to watch my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.