Monday, October 17, 2016

New Illustration Release!


Untitled
Fleur
No. 16
Original Illustrations
Copywrite Carolynn Anctil 2016

I've really been enjoying the Inktober challenge and have decided to offer a few of my most recent illustrations for sale.

These, in addition to a couple others, are currently available for purchase in my Society6 shop. May I suggest that you consider purchasing your Christmas gifts from artists and small businesses this year? I would certainly appreciate your patronage!

There are still a couple of weeks left in the Inktober 2016 challenge and I'm posting my illustrations on social media. 
Follow me on
Instagram @CarolynnAnctil and 
Facebook @CarolynnAnctilArtist 
to watch my progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.