Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Whole New Month and a SALE!

Unraveling
Original Illustration
Copywrite Carolynn Anctil 2016

It's a whole new month and I've nothing pressing on my agenda. Whatever am I going to do with all my time?

I recently realized that I do best when I've set myself some form of accountability and the monthly challenges that do the Social Media circuit have been a successful model for me.

Having just finished Inktober, I'm now wondering what would serve me best. I'm still noodling that over and am taking a few days to tend to other things that were set aside for the month of October. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, now through Sunday, November 6th, there is $5 OFF Everything and FREE shipping in my Society6 shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.