Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Lovely Weeds



I've been busily working out the details of a new project that's dear to my heart. It's multi-layered and nuanced and there are a lot of ideas to sort through and experiment with. I'm quite excited to share it with you, once I've worked out all the kinks!


Lovely Weeds
Original Watercolour Illustrations
Copywrite Carolynn Anctil 2017

In the meantime, here's a sneak peek into the sort of unbridled creativity that's happening in the studio, in preparation for the big unveiling. 


***********

I invite you to sign up to receive announcements on the sidebar to the right.


2 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed my visit here to your lovely blog. Also found your art illustrations wonderful. Signed up to follow you by email. Am looking forward to visiting you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Debbie! I'm so pleased you'll be joining me on this little adventure.
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.