Friday, April 28, 2017

Our Morning in the Country



This is what I love about a return to warmer weather, the chance to get out and enjoy early morning walks in the fields with my animal companions. Prairie light is especially gorgeous at dawn and this morning, a thick fog rolled over us, coating everything in a fine mist and softening the edges.


Our dog, Willow, loves nothing more than a good romp through the tall grass. There's always so much to discover with her nose.


Luna loves to trail along behind us, too. She's so tiny, we sometimes lose sight of her in the tall grass. Teddy, our other mouser, opted to stay inside and sleep, after having spent the entire night gallivanting outdoors, the rascal.

I love my life in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.