Sunday, May 14, 2017

People Are Talking




Tin Rooster Farm Notes are finding their way into mailboxes all across Canada and the U.S.!

Here's what people are saying...

"I have a new favourite thing...It is an absolute delight to open this envelope. The writing is absolutely exquisite. It's a meditation and a benediction and such a gift to get in the mail. I love every piece of it!" Terry T.



"Have a look and see if its quiet appeal resonates with you or perhaps as a gift for someone in your life. I can vouch for the quality and uniqueness of the mailings. The calendar offered as a bonus is absolutely stunning!" Corinne D.

"It's about connection, and so much more...This is the gift that you have been searching for, something special for yourself, or someone that you know who will appreciate these monthly mailings. Tangible treasures...tucked into an envelope."
Jen Vandervoort,
Founder & Editor, RURAL Magazine


I blush.


Click here to get in on the fun!

Not sure what all the fuss is about? Click here to learn more about Tin Rooster Farm Notes.

Promotional Pricing on NOW through May 15, 2017. Time is running out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolynn,
    Loved getting your first letter in the mail! And the lavender was truly a blessing. I have a new recipe that calls for this and I couldn't find any this time of year. So this was serendipitous!!! Love, Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.