Monday, May 15, 2017

Tick Tock...




Time is running out on Promotional Pricing for Tin Rooster Farm Notes. On now until the end of today, May 15th!

Still not sure it's for you? Read more of what others are saying.

"I love my Tin Rooster Farm Notes! Carolynn is so generous of her talents with each mailing and the quality is superb! Not only is this an absolute treat for me, it's the ideal gift for anyone in your life in these stressful times." Corinne D.

"Inside the envelope is a peek into a farmhouse moment." Jen V.

"Very creative and a great way to stay in touch. I'm in and I'll be ordering gifts!" D. Harris

Sign up here to get in on the fun and receive a little sumpthin' sumpthin' in the mail from me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I read every note that's left for me after the farm chores are done.